This Sports First Aid and Injury Prevention Online Instructor’s Toolkit contains:
- Lesson Plans
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Test Bank
Notes: Only approved educators will be granted access to these resources. Would you please allow 1-2 business days for delivery while your educator status is verified? In some cases, not all instructor resources will be available immediately. Additional resources will be automatically added to your product as they become available.
This Sports First Aid and Injury Prevention Online Instructor’s Toolkit product includes:
- Lists of injuries and illnesses are most common in each sport.
- Key information on sports injury prevention.
- A sample Emergency Action Plan.
- Skill drills providing step-by-step explanations and visual summaries of important first aid skills.
- Caution boxes emphasizing crucial actions that coaches and trainers should or should not take while administering first aid.
- Flowcharts that reinforce the decision-making process and appropriate procedures.
About the Author
With more than 38,000 members, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (aaos.org or orthoinfo.org) is the premier not-for-profit organization that provides education programs for orthopedic surgeons and allied health professionals champions the interests of patients, and advances the highest quality of musculoskeletal health. Orthopedic surgeons and the Academy are the authoritative sources of information for patients and the general public on musculoskeletal conditions, treatments, and related issues. More than one in four Americans have a bone or joint health problems, making them the greatest cause of lost workdays in the U.S. When orthopedic surgeons restore mobility and reduce pain, they help people get back to work and have independent, productive lives. Orthopedic surgeons keep this “Nation in Motion.” To learn more about the A Nation in Motion campaign, or to read hundreds of patient stories, or to submit your own story, visit ANationInMotion.org.