Dr. Caroline trained her paramedics to be well-rounded, compassionate, quick-thinking problem solvers. This workbook will help students become great paramedics!
Critical thinking skills are further developed through:
- Realistic and engaging scenarios
- ECG interpretation exercises
- In-depth questions challenging students to determine treatment plans
- Practice filling in patient care reports
Comprehension of the course material is aided through:
- Anatomy labeling exercises
- Medical vocabulary matching exercises
- Short answer essay questions
- Table fill-in activities
Appendices provide additional learning:
- Case studies and discussion answers provide detailed context and analysis of how to perform assessment and treatment.
- Skill review gives a handy way to study skill steps, including those tested in state and National Registry skills exams.