Clinical Procedures for Health Professions is the ideal multi-professional learning resource covering basic and advanced clinical procedures commonly encountered by practitioners and suited for both students and clinicians. Each procedure is discussed in terms of rationales, evidence-based indications, contraindications, potential complications, special considerations, and step-by-step procedural instructions. The format is clear and organized, allowing students to fully grasp the most important elements of each procedure.
- Featured procedures include: aseptic technique, nasogastric tube placement, urinary bladder catheterization, IV insertion, arterial puncture, and so much more!
- Each topic is comprehensively broken down into sections including:
- Evidence-based Indications
- Potential Complications
- Special Considerations
- Step-by-step Procedural Instructions
- 50 videos presenting more than 34 clinical procedures
- Clinical Procedures
- Clinical Skills
- Clinical Medicine
- Health Care Skills
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook with 50 video tutorials, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.