The Online Instructor ToolKit for Advanced First Aid, CPR, and AED, Eighth Edition contains:
- Lecture Outlines
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Skill Sheet PowerPoint Presentations
- Skill Sheets
- Skill Evaluation Sheets
Notes: Only approved educators will be granted access to the Advanced First Aid, CPR, and AED Online Instructor Toolkit. Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery because your educator status needs to be verified. And in some cases, not all instructor resources will be available immediately. Additional resources will be automatically added to your product as they become available.
Advanced First Aid, CPR, and AED, Eighth Edition is ideal for use within college-level courses designed to train individuals in First Aid, CPR, and AED. And more than a stand-alone text, this student manual is the center of an integrated teaching and learning system that offers many resources to better support instructors and prepare students.
This product includes:
- Updated content that meets or exceeds the scientific recommendations developed by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and is consistent with the Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) Guidelines as established by the American Heart Association (AHA) and other resuscitation councils around the world.
- Emphasis on life-threatening conditions and focus on critical life-saving skills.
- Decision tables that provide a concise summary of what signs to look for and what treatment steps to take during an emergency.
- Current and in-depth information on CPR, AED, injuries, and illnesses.
- New and updated content on hemorrhage control, opioid overdose response, airway obstruction response, compression-only CPR, COVID-19, and more.