Sanders' Paramedic Textbook, Fifth Edition
|Expected release date is Sep 24th 2018|
Navigate 2 Essentials Access unlocks a complete audio book, Assessment Center, and dashboard that reports actionable data. Experience Navigate 2 today at www.jblnavigate.com/2.
Based on current medical evidence and written at a level that elicits higher-order thinking, the Sanders' Paramedic Textbook, Fifth Edition is both a comprehensive learning tool for paramedic students and a reliable desk reference for emergency physicians. Reviewed and endorsed by both the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and the National Association of EMS Physicians (NAEMSP), the Fifth Edition reflects the 2015 ECC and CPR guidelines and meets and exceeds the National EMS Education Standards for the Paramedic level. This critical resource includes in-depth explorations of key subjects such as pathophysiology, pharmacology, airway management, medical disorders, patient assessment, and trauma.
Key Features and Content Updates
- Show Me the Evidence boxes highlight relevant, current medical research and explain how it relates to paramedicine
- Critical Thinking boxes challenge students, helping develop reasoning, problem-solving, and strategic treatment skills
- Increased coverage of pathophysiology, 12-lead ECG, mechanical ventilation, ultrasound, and many other critical topics
- Fully updated text design, photos, and illustrations
- Citations included as endnotes in all chapters further support the truly evidence-based content