The Hazardous Materials Preferred Package is a basic online learning solution for instructors usingHazardous Materials: Managing the Incident, Fourth Edition. The Preferred Package offers a variety of management and assessment tools, including:
• Hazardous Materials: Managing the Incident, Fourth Edition (print) – covers the entire spectrum of the 2013 Edition of NFPA 472, Standard for Competence of Responders to Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Incidents
• Hazardous Materials: Managing the Incident, Fourth Edition Student Workbook (print) – student exercises to enhance the content of the Fourth Edition
• Course Management Tools (Course Manager) – a complete online classroom
• Navigate TestPrep: Hazardous Materials – a dynamic resource to simulate certification exams
• Companion Website for Hazardous Materials: Managing the Incident, Fourth Edition – chapter pretests and activities at www.fire.jbpub.com/hazmattech
The Hazardous Materials Preferred Package allows instructors to give students the tools they need to build a solid, knowledgeable foundation with market-leading content. Cutting-edge digital resources expand upon and reinforce this foundation, creating world-class hazardous materials technicians and incident commanders.
Note: In order to access digital resources, a student must be enrolled in a course where the instructor is using the Navigate platform.