Gasoline Tank Truck Emergencies, Fourth Edition
A Comprehensive Reference Manual for Emergency Response Personnel Who Respond to Gasoline Tank Truck Emergencies
Gasoline Tank Truck Emergencies: Responding to MC/306/DOT 406 Cargo Tank Trucks Transporting Gasoline/Ethanol Blends and Fuel Oils, Fourth Edition is designed to provide public safety and industry emergency response personnel with the background information, general procedures, and response guidelines to be followed when operating at an incident involving MC/306/DOT 406 cargo tank trucks. This information will assist the user in meeting the knowledge requirements outlined in NFPA 472, Chapter 13 - Competencies for Hazardous Materials Technicians with a Cargo Tank Truck Specialty.
The Fourth Edition contains comprehensive content covering:
- MC/306/DOT 406 design and construction features
- Initial notification and response information
- Emergency response procedures
- Information on reformulated gasoline and its hazards
- Product removal and transfer operations
- Grounding and bonding considerations
- Vehicle up righting operations
The Fourth Edition features include:
- Knowledge objectives correlated to NFPA 472, Chapter 13, Competencies for Hazardous Materials Technicians with a Cargo Tank Truck Specialty.
- Heavily illustrated to show the inner workings of cargo tank truck’s mechanically pneumatically operated valves, baffles, vapor recovery system, etc.
- Photos of commercial and military cargo tank trucks and their safety features.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed