Limited time only - Package access to this interactive resource with the Fundamentals of Technical Rescue text for only $50!
Fundamentals of Technical Rescue Interactive is a series of cutting-edge online lectures designed to reinforce the knowledge students learned in the classroom and help them pinpoint any areas of weakness. This interactive resource engages today’s students with an exciting and captivating learning experience that is unattainable through traditional printed workbooks or study guides.
Based on the Fundamentals of Technical Rescue textbook, Fundamentals of Technical Rescue Interactive helps to develop the competencies needed to safely handle any rescue and covers the awareness level requirements found in the 2009 Edition of NFPA 1670, Standard on Operations and Training for Technical Search and Rescue Incidents, as well as some of the general job performance requirements found in the 2008 Edition of NFPA 1006, Standard for Technical Rescuer Professional Qualifications.
Features and benefits of these online lectures include:
- In-depth reporting and documentation features to enable instructors to track students’ progress and achievements
- A tracking tool that holds students accountable for out-of-the classroom learning. Students are unable to “fast-forward” through the online lecture slides.
- Both text and audio narration are offered in order to address students’ diverse learning styles. The text and audio narration can be enabled or disabled at any time.
- Anytime, anywhere access that provides total flexibility for certification or refresher training
- A simple, user-friendly interface to ensure that students do not waste time learning how to navigate through the lecture
- A safe and self-paced training environment that allows students to learn at their own convenience and pace
- Affordable pricing for even the most budget-conscious training sites
Customers also viewed