Fisdap Preceptor Training
Preceptors make a difference. When you were in training, who was your favorite mentor and what made him or her such a good preceptor? What qualities did you admire in them and how did they communicate with you?
Preceptor Training is an introduction to adult education theory that trains good clinicians how to also be excellent mentors.
Make sure your students have the best mentors.
The CoAEMSP wants to know: Are you training the preceptors who will be training your students? The CECBEMS-approved Preceptor Training course teaches preceptors how to become better role models and mentors. The online video series can be completed in as few as 4 hours!
Preceptor Training is an introduction to adult education theory, including listening techniques and how to give feedback. Dynamic instructor David Page presents full lectures, broken up into digestible, highly watchable sections.
With Fisdap Preceptor Training, you get:
- Educational videos, quizzes, and a final assessment
- Flexible, online learning that’s self-paced.
- Huge time savings! Preceptors can pick up where they left off in between calls.
- Printable certificate documenting course completion.
- BONUS! Supplemental content about remediation and the role of the student is available, featuring the talents of Sarah Houston of Durham Tech Community College.
Ready to get started? Call Fisdap at 651-690-9241 for your free demo.