Exam Prep: Technical Rescue–Structural Collapse and Confined Space is designed to thoroughly prepare you for a Rescue Specialist certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions you are likely to encounter on the actual exam.
To help improve examination scores, this preparation guide follows Performance Training Systems, Inc.’s Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation. Exam Prep: Technical Rescue–Structural Collapse and Confined Space is written by fire personnel explicitly for fire personnel, and all content has been verified with the latest reference materials and by a technical review committee.
Your exam performance will improve after using this system!
Benefits of the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation include:
- Emphasizing areas of weakness
- Providing immediate feedback
- Learning material through context and association
Exam Prep: Technical Rescue–Structural Collapse and Confined Space includes:
- Practice Rescue Specialist examinations
- Self-scoring guide with page references for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints
Coverage of applicable NFPA standards, including NFPA 1006, Standard for Rescue Technician Professional Qualifications, 2002 Edition