Exam Prep: Technical Rescue-Ropes and Rigging
Exam Prep: Technical Rescue-Ropes and Rigging is designed to thoroughly prepare you for a Technical Rescuer certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions you are likely to encounter on the actual exam.
To help improve examination scores, this preparation guide follows Performance Training Systems, Inc.’sSystematic Approach to Examination Preparation. Exam Prep: Technical Rescue-Ropes and Rigging is written by fire personnel explicitly for fire personnel, and all content has been verified with the latest reference materials and by a technical review committee.
Your exam performance will improve after using this system!
Benefits of the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation include:
- Emphasizing areas of weakness
- Providing immediate feedback
- Learning material through context and association
Exam Prep: Technical Rescuer-Rope Rescue and High Angle Rescue includes:
- Practice Technical Rescuer examinations
- Self-scoring guide with page references for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints
Coverage of applicable NFPA standards including NFPA 1670, Standard on Operations and Training for Technical Rescue Incidents