Exam Prep: Technical Rescue High Angle
Exam Prep: Technical Rescue–High Angle is designed to thoroughly prepare you for a Technical Rescue certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions you are likely to encounter on the actual exam.
To help improve examination scores, this preparation guide follows Performance Training Systems, Inc.’s Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation. Exam Prep: Technical Rescue–High Angle is written by fire personnel explicitly for fire personnel, and all content has been verified with the latest reference materials and by a technical review committee.
Your exam performance will improve after using this system!
Benefits of the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation include:
- Emphasizing areas of weakness
- Providing immediate feedback
- Learning material through context and association
Exam Prep: Technical Rescue–High Angle includes:
- Practice High Angle Rescue examinations
- Self-scoring guide with page references for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints
- Coverage of NFPA 1006, Standard for Rescue Technician Professional Qualifications, 2003 Edition