Exam Prep: Industrial Fire Fighter–Incipient Level
Exam Prep: Industrial Fire Fighter–Incipient Level is designed to thoroughly prepare you for an Industrial Fire Fighter certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions you are likely to encounter on the actual exam.
To help improve examination scores, this preparation guide follows Performance Training Systems, Inc.’s Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation. Exam Prep: Industrial Fire Fighter–Incipient Level is written by fire personnel explicitly for fire personnel, and all content has been verified with the latest reference materials and by a technical review committee.
Your exam performance will improve after using this system!
Benefits of the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation include:
- Emphasizing areas of weakness
- Providing immediate feedback
- Learning material through context and association
Exam Prep: Industrial Fire Fighter–Incipient Level includes:
- Practice examinations for Incipient-Level Fire Fighters
- Self-scoring guide with page references for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints
- Coverage of NFPA 1081, Standard for Industrial Fire Brigade Member Professional Qualifications, 2007 Edition